Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A turning Point

It is with great pleasure that I see the way that the people of India are uniting together in the face of this terrorist attack.

This time seems different. This time seems to be a watershed moment.

I came across this blog mad-as-hell where the author, Suparn Verma talks about his frustration at the current state of affairs in our country. Is he talking about starting a non-cooperation movement akin to what Gandhi had done years ago ?

The people of India seems to be at a tipping point.

The young India is not like what we saw a generation back. The young India is different. The young India is more confidant and more aware.

They say that when someone throws stones at you ; the best thing to do is turn them into stepping stones.

I hope this attack was a watershed moment in the history of young India.

I hope this is the awakening.

I hope this event is the turning point that was just waiting to happen.

No comments: